Dear Troop 354 Families,
PLEASE REMEMBER EVERYONE ATTENDING NEEDS TO ADHERE TO THE SAFETY & CONFORT SECTION BELOW!!!
We have an OUTDOOR ACTIVITY & MEEETING at K of C Hall planned for this Wednesday, July 15th beginning promptly at 7PM.
We have 3 traditional advancement activities planned for both the new & experienced Scouts.
We’ll continue to build on that Navigation skills exposure on our July 8th meeting, work on Local Plant & Wildlife Identification advancements, & give Communications skills exposure while at the K of C Hall.
Directions from OLH Hall to K of C Hall
If you have a personal compass, please be sure to bring it!
Wear Class “B” uniforms; bring your handbooks, paper & pencil, compass, & follow the “SAFETY and COMFORT” section below:
SAFETY and COMFORT:
The COVID-19 Pandemic has affected all of us in different ways. Our #1 goal is to be safe and help stop the spread of the virus. We'll be strictly adhering to the recommended CDC Guidelines as long as they exist.
1. Everyone will be required to wear a MASK during our meeting/activity.
2. No carpooling allowed (must be dropped off & picked up by family only) on time.
3. Everyone will be required to maintain 6 feet apart.
4. Need to bring water bottle (personal use only) no sharing.
5. Need to bring personal field chair (no sharing)
6. Need to bring small bottle of hand sanitizer (personal use only) no sharing.
7. DO NOT ATTEND MEETING IF YOU FEEL BAD
8 EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE PICKED UP @ 8:30 IN ORDER TO ALLOW A MAXIMUM OF 90 MINS. TOGETHER.
8. READ AND UNDERSTAND THE BSA COVID-19 SAFE ONLINE GUIDE ATTACHMENT-MEETING/ACTIVITY ATTENDANCE IS YOUR PERSONAL DECISION TO MAKE
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on July 15th at K of C Hall @ 7PM!
In Troop 354